In this video, we’re bringing you the latest cyber security news from around the world.
If you’re looking for the latest cyber security news, be sure to check out our video every week. We’ll cover the latest breaches, hacks, and alerts to help you stay safe online.
Subscribe to our channel to stay up-to-date on the latest cyber security news and events!
👉 https://cnews.link/NEWS-YT-293/ 👈
In today’s video:
○ Slack Breached
– A popular workspace platform Slack disclosed a security incident that took place as the new year drew near.
○ BTC.com hackers steal $3 million worth of crypto
– One of the largest Bitcoin managing and transferring platforms, BTC.com, suffered from a cyberattack that lost the company millions of dollars in crypto assets.
○ Twitter data leak – over 200 million user data open to the public
– Twitter users face a major security threat as threat actors publicly disclosed 63GB of data, connecting over 200 million Twitter users with their names and email addresses.
○ Attacker claims Volvo suffered a data breach
– A threat actor is allegedly selling sensitive data, including information on vehicles the company sells to law enforcement.
About us: our dedicated team of security researchers and investigative journalists regularly delves into previously unexplored depths of online security and privacy in order to shed light on stories that often have an unseen influence on the online world at large. A number of our investigations and reports have been featured by industry-related publications and global news leaders like Forbes, PC mag, and Techradar
Keep up to date with the latest news:
➡️ Visit our site https://cybernews.com/
➡️ Check out our merch https://cnews.link/merch/
➡️ Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cybernewscom/
➡️ Twitter https://twitter.com/cybernews
Views : 1094