Python Workshop: How to create truly decentralized Python apps on Linux | Live from #Devcon Bogota
Join us over on Discord to ask questions: https://discord.gg/33Jkyv6j?event=1029040481583235132
About the workshop
Taught by top-level web3 developers, web2 and web3 developers can bring their beloved Python to plunge head-first into true decentralization. In short, we teach developers how to think, act and code the next generation web3.
This workshop is live streamed from the Cartesi Hacker Home during DevCon and is offered in English (Discord), Spanish (Twitch) and Portuguese (Twitch).
Flow of the workshop – 1.5 hours
1. What is The Blockchain OS and how does it fit into the blockchain ecosystem – 20 min
2. How to program smart contracts using Python: a practical, step-by-step guidance – 20 min
3. What next generation DApps can you make on The Blockchain OS: deconstructing Python DApps, showing the workflow and components and libraries used – 40 min
– Under the hood of a Machine Learning & AI application
– Under the hood of a Gaming application with Python
4. Open Panel Discussion about use cases – 30 min
The Blockchain OS is a decentralized layer-2 infrastructure that supports Linux and mainstream software components. For the first time, developers can code scalable smart contracts with rich software tools, libraries, and the services they’re used to, bridging the gap between mainstream software and blockchain.
Cartesi is enabling millions of new startups and their developers to use The Blockchain OS and bring Linux applications on board. With a groundbreaking virtual machine, optimistic rollups, and side-chains, Cartesi paves the way for developers of all kinds, to build the next generation of blockchain apps.
Welcome to the Blockchain OS, home to what’s next.
Keep to to date with Cartesi:
Discord (Development Community): https://discordapp.com/invite/Pt2NrnS
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/cartesiannouncements
Views : 256