Microsoft Exchange UM with Cisco CME and UCM7 Training for Network Engineers (Preview)
More info at: http://www.routehub.net/exchange
In this training workbook we will show you how to install Exchange 2007 UM on Windows 2003 Server x64, setting up voicemail accounts for active directory users, and configure Unified Messaging for voicemail & auto-attendant services for Cisco CallManager Express, Cisco UCM, and Cisco CallManager 4.
Providing you the information that matter to setup Exchange 2007 UM for our Cisco voice network without all the fluff.
Below are some of the topics included in the training workbook:
* Installing MS Exchange 2007 on Windows 2003 Server RS x64
* Configure Exchange 2007 UM: Dial Plan
* Configure Exchange 2007 UM: Gateways
* Configure Exchange 2007 UM: Mailbox Polices
* Configure Exchange 2007 UM: Auto Attendant
* Creating Voicemail Accounts for Users in Active Directory
* Configuring Cisco UC Manager Express (CME) using Exchange 2007 UM
* Configuring Cisco UCM 7 using Exchange 2007 UM
* Configuring Cisco CallManager 4 using Exchange 2007 UM
Views : 8333