In order to solve all the complex problems in the IP telephony networks, troubleshooting is necessary to solve the entire problem.
1) Master level of troubleshooting techniques and the methods for all parts of Cisco solutions like IP phones, call manager, applications and gateways etc.
2) Learning on how to investigate and resolving the problems on voice quality such as choppy audio, audio delay, noise as well as static, no way or one way audio and echo etc.
3) Knowing about the several types of troubleshooting all tools at the disposal and process on using them which depends upon the problems.
4) Discovering the potential causes for the problems and also efficiently learning the troubleshooting process for resolution.
5) Process on how to identify and resolving all gateway problems by breaking up the components in to several logical groups and following up the efficient approaches on troubleshooting.
6) Using the best IP telephony recommendations in order to build up the IP deployment as well as to avoid the errors that commonly happen.
IP telephony- future telecommunication:
This can be said as the converged voice as well as data infrastructure that boast better flexibility and create costs efficient scalability when compared with the traditional telephony. One of the important in troubleshooting the IP telephony is underlying the network infrastructure. Troubleshooting the Cisco IP telephony helps to identify the common problems that occur and resolve the same in the solution. Troubleshooting will cover all the entire regions of IP telephony like call routing, network infrastructure, voice mail and other voice related deals in the IP telephony. Even candidates will be learning about the troubleshooting on quality of voice solutions in this part.
Troubleshooting of Cisco IP will clearly explains about on how to solve the problem that root causes the problems. Descriptions of all problems will show the functionality of each solution. After that steps on solving the problems as well as identifying for the same will be learned within the period of the course.