In this tutorial, find out how to take a screenshot on your PC and learn how to find the screenshot. Learn about the Snipping Tool and how to use the print screen keyboard shortcuts.
I walk through how to launch the snipping tool and how to use the tool. I also walk through a few different keyboard shortcuts to take a screenshot. Take full screen snips, window snips, rectangular snips, or free form snips. No download required! Take screenshots of your desktop, browser, games, or other apps.
– For the Snipping Tool, you can choose where to save the screenshot.
– Windows + Print screen saves screenshots to C:Users(YourName)PicturesScreenshots
– Print Screen saves screenshots to C:OneDrivePicturesScreenshots (as long as you have oneDrive sync enabled. Otherwise your screenshot is available via the clipboard and you need to paste into Paint and then save the file)
📺 RELATED VIDEOS
– Playlist with all my Windows videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlKpQrBME6xJJOa5N8PEZgcxzfUas6tT8
🙌 SUPPORT THE CHANNEL
– Hit the THANKS button in any video!
– Amazon affiliate link: https://amzn.to/3kCP2yz (Purchasing through this link gives me a small commission to support videos on this channel — the price to you is the same)
🔽 CONNECT WITH ME
– Official web site: http://www.kevinstratvert.com
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kevinstratvert/
– Discord: https://discord.gg/kHuujY2pZf
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/kevstrat
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kevin-Stratvert-101912218227818
– TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/@kevinstratvert
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kevinstratvert/
🎒 MY COURSES
– Excel for Beginners in under 2 hours: https://kevinstratvert.thinkific.com/
🙏 REQUEST VIDEOS
🔔 SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE
Views : 2722482