💥ESPboy GSM phone using SIM800C module
GSM calls and answers, send/receive SMS, use thousands of SIM800 AT commands from the manual, explore GSM transceiver and cellular base stations communication protocols.
SIM800C supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption.
ESPboy – the ultimate multi-gadget
Оpen source, portable, modular to explore, create, learn, code & play with AppStore and community support. WiFi onboard, Arduino IDE/PlatformIO compatible.
Attach one of the ESPboy family modules to the extension port and get a new portable gadget in a minute.
It could be a DIY/code educational device, retro-game console, a platform for prototyping, GSM phone, LORA messenger, GPS navigator, MP3 player, FM radio, AY player, RFID/NFC reader, Sub-1Ghz radio scanner for garage door/barriers control, universal IR remote control, WiFi scanner/attack detector, IoT smart home central unit or a slave device, U2F FIDO authentication key and much more…
– Buy ESPboy: https://www.tindie.com/products/23910/
– Support project: https://www.patreon.com/espboy
– WWW: https://www.espboy.com
– Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ESPboy
– Community: https://community.espboy.com
– Chat: https://discord.gg/kXfDQpX
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/ESPboy_edu
– Hackaday: https://hackaday.io/project/164830-espboy-the-ultimate-multi-gadget
– Software: https://github.com/ESPboy-edu
– Schematic: PCB, Gerber: https://easyeda.com/ESPboy
– Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Views : 693