ASP.NET Core is a new open-source and cross-platform framework for building modern cloud-based and internet-connected applications using the C# programming language.
Kubernetes is an open-source project that can run in many different environments: from laptops to high-availability multi-node clusters, from public clouds to on-premises deployments, and from virtual machines to bare metal.
In this lab, you deploy a simple ASP.NET Core app to Kubernetes running on Kubernetes Engine.
In this lab, you learn how to perform the following tasks:
– Provision a Kubernetes cluster using Kubernetes Engine
– Package a simple ASP.NET Core app as a Docker container
– Deploy and manage Docker containers using kubectl
– Deploy your ASP.NET Core app to a pod
– Scale up your service and roll out an upgrade
#qwiklabs #gcp #googlecloud
source by Adrianus Yoga