🔥Explore our FREE Courses with Completion Certificate: https://www.simplilearn.com/skillup-free-online-courses?utm_campaign=PHPFCAug24&utm_medium=DescriptionFirstFold&utm_source=youtube
This PHP full course video covers all the key concepts of PHP including an introduction to PHP, hello world in PHP, OOP in PHP, PHP with MySQL, PHP form validation, PHP get and post methods, PHP crud operations, PHP form login, PHP vs Python, PHP rest API, PHP registration for VSCode, PHP programming, along with most important PHP interview questions.
00:00:00 Introduction to PHP
00:10:18 PHP Using Xampp
00:13:39 Hello World in PHP
00:17:43 PHP Programming Concepts
00:59:38 OOPs in PHP
01:25:06 PHP Extenssion for VSCode
01:32:44 PHP GET and POST Method
01:47:16 PHP with MySQL tutorial
02:09:22 PHP Form Validation
02:39:22 PHP CRUD Operations
03:15:13 PHP Registration Form
03:44:01 PHP Login Form
03:56:12 PHP REST API
04:11:46 PHP Web Development Tutorial
05:05:57 PHP Ecommerce Website
05:46:54 PHP Interview Questions
✅Subscribe to our Channel to learn more about the top Technologies: https://bit.ly/2VT4WtH
⏩ Check out our PHP training videos playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBT2gmAfav4&list=PLEiEAq2VkUUIjP-QLfvICa1TvqTLFvn1b
#PHPFullCourse #PHPForBeginners #PHPTutorialForBeginnersFull #PHPFullTutorial #LearnPHP #PHP #PHPForBeginners #PHPForBeginners #PHPTutorial #PHPTutorialForBeginners #Simplilearn
Introduction to PHP:
Despite being an old language, PHP still comprises 79.8% of all web applications that nearly translates to 20 million websites and 2 million web servers. According to zdnet.com, the demand for PHP developers has also massively increased to 834% since January 2020. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. It is an open-source server-side scripting language used for dynamic web development and can be embedded into HTML codes.
Some of the major benefits of using PHP are:
1. It is an open-source language. This means that PHP is freely available to use and implement.
2. It is an easy-to-learn language. Since it is very similar to how HTML codes are written, it is easy to understand and implement.
4. It is platform-independent, which means that applications developed using PHP can run in any environment.
5. It has a large community of developers. Programming is all about helping and being helped; hence a large community would mean more help.
6. It is regularly updated and hence works well with the latest technologies.
7. Moving further, let’s look at the differences between PHP and other server-side scripting languages.
To learn more about PHP, check our Full Stack Web Developer program: https://www.simplilearn.com/full-stack-web-developer-mean-stack-certification-training?utm_campaign=PHPFCAug24&utm_medium=Description&utm_source=youtube
Full Stack Web Developer – MEAN Stack:
✅ Comprehensive Blended Learning program
✅ 270 hours of in-depth training
✅ 150 hours of instructor-led training
✅120 hours of self-paced learning
✅ 20 + in-demand tools and skills
✅ 10 lesson-end & 4 phase-end projects
✅Choose from 4 industry-aligned capstone projects
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
– LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/simplilearn/
– Website: https://www.simplilearn.com
– Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplilearn_elearning
– Telegram Mobile: https://t.me/simplilearnupdates
– Telegram Desktop: https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@simplilearnupdates
Get the Simplilearn app: https://simpli.app.link/OlbFAhqMqgb
source by Simplilearn